MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR BOOKING OR POSTPONE YOUR HOLIDAY FOR FREE
We’ve never believed in charging amendment fees, recognising that unexpected circumstances sometimes mean your plans need to be changed. But we’ve further enhanced our flexible approach to suit the current situation.
- If you wish to make any changes to your holiday itinerary, for whatever reason, or even postpone to travel at a later date (up to 31 December 2023), we will make the necessary changes free of charge for the land portion*. All we ask is that you let us know 60 days or more before you are due to travel.
- If you wish to postpone your holiday, but are unsure of when you can travel, we will issue you with a Credit Voucher for all monies paid for land portions, valid for departure on any of our holidays up to 31 December 2023.
- If at 45 days prior to travel we are unable to operate your holiday due to a) a red traffic light government restriction in place for your destination, or b) an entry restriction imposed by the countries you are due to travel to, then you may either postpone or take a Credit Voucher as above or receive a full refund of all monies, paid within 15 days. If there is an amber traffic light in place for your destination but we are able to operate the holiday, we will nevertheless also offer you the same aforementioned options should you not wish to travel due to the requirement to quarantine at home upon return.
*If you choose to upgrade any services the corresponding upgrade costs will apply. Similarly, if you decide to postpone to a different holiday season (peak/high/low/shoulder season), then any seasonal cost increase or decrease of those services will apply.
* There may be occasional exclusions where the service provider’s terms are stricter than ours (e.g. airlines or some cruises and lodges). Where this is the case, we will do our best to negotiate for the same 45 day refundable terms as our own. If unable to do so, we will make it clear at the point of quotation and booking.
FULL PAYMENT DUE AT 45 DAYS (INSTEAD OF 60 DAYS) BEFORE TRAVEL
We’ve reduced our full payment dates even further to 45 days before travel. We don’t feel we should be asking for you to pay your balance in full until such a time that we are confident we will be able to operate the holiday securely and as planned, allowing us to take the very latest government guidance into account.
We don’t feel it is appropriate to charge a percentage of your holiday cost as a deposit. Rather, our standard deposits are 20% of the whole trip cost.
* Some services such as cruises or luxury all-inclusive lodges may require an additional deposit levied by the provider of those services. Where this is the case, we will do our best to negotiate for them to be reduced, waived or refundable up to 45 days prior to travel. If unable to do so, we will make it clear at the point of quotation and booking.
POLICY FOR EXISTING BOOKINGS
Rest assured if you already have a booking with us we will apply the same flexible booking conditions as outlined above.